Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meiko.

March 16Th 2010 my family had to put Meiko down. He was such a great dog and has been our dog for 12 years. It was so hard to say goodbye but he was very sick. November we found out he had a really bad heart murmur and was put on 3 pills twice a day. These helped him allot but Monday night he took a turn for the worst. We took him in Tuesday morning and the Vet informed us that his kidney's and liver were beginning to shut down and he was in allot of pain. We know he's in a better place now, so glad I saw the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven when I was little! But we miss him very very much. Best dog ever!
Love you Meiko!
P.s. I also had to put my mouse Kahlua down Monday due to an infection.
What a way to start my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment